Friday, November 7, 2008

Where Did October Go?





























Life with a newborn is crazy! He is amazing. The nights are not to unbearable, he generally wakes up once, eats and goes right back to sleep. We had his 2 week check up today he weighed in at 9 lbs and doing great. I feel like I lost the whole month of October. Its kindof all a blur. We finished a very successful Fall Ball season, prepared for Halloween and a baby and here we are in November. here are some updated Pictures of our Fabulous Four!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO HOLD THAT CUTE BABY!!! Will he ever know how great I am? Do you have a picture of me posted in his crib?
I miss my BFF and her family.....

Thank you for the updated pictures!! You're the best!

Nic@Nite said...

He is getting so big so fast! What a cute halloween costume, all the boys look great.