Wednesday, October 14, 2009

REMEMBER US!

Hello! life has actually kind of slowed down for the Knights. We are almost done with our first term of school, we just finished the fall baseball season, we finished off our summer with wonderful trip to Troy, Southern Canada, and Glacier National park, we are preparing to celebrate the 1year birthday of Easton,( Where does the time go?) and then spending our Halloween in Las Vegas for the Fall Desert baseball tournament with the Bandits (I never thought living in Utah we would have a year round baseball season. guess I was wrong!), then on to Carlsbad CA. for a quick visit to Legoland. Truly the only reason I have for not blogging is I can't get pictures to download on my laptop and heaven forbid I should go upstairs to blog on the other computer. So I hope every one hasn't given up on me. I was given a tip from a friend on how I might get pictures to download so I am giving it one more try. Thanks Motherboard it worked! I am really loving Picasa.Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how did the Fall baseball team do?

Michelle said...

It's always good to get updates :). Sounds like you've been busy having fun. I can't believe Easton is almost one! Seriously, where does the time go!? Hope you have fun celebrating his birthday and hope you have fun spending Halloween in Vegas!

Julie said...

You guys sound busy. Welcome back. Are you ever in SL in they day? We should get together!

Reta said...

Your blog looks great! Nice to get an update. What a handsome family! Love you guys.