Monday, August 23, 2010

Back To School- Part 2

This boy starts 6th grade today. Wow, has he grown up. Jaxons school clothes consisted of a bunch of basketball shorts, a variety of colors. (He was very excited to have a pair of yankee shorts to add to the collection, Thanks Grandpa Knight.) 3 Yankee T-Shirts, as well as all his jerseys, and red turf shoes. All shopping now done in the Young Mens Department, I was so not ready for that. I am so grateful my boys are not picky when it comes to clothes (yet! they make up for that when it comes to food.)
This is the only school related picture I will have of him starting 6th grade because I am not allowed near the school with my camera! (this was even pushing it). Love ya Jax!

Jaxon now the Big Man on campus gets to sit in the very back of the bus and was not to proud to wave to Easton.
As the bus pulled away Easton sat on the porch and just pointed, he really wanted to get on the bus with Jax.

Easton and I will have some serious bonding time but I don't take the place of his Heroes a.k.a. his Brothers. He loves to be with his brothers, play with them, scream at them, wrestle with them etc. but this morning I could tell he will miss them.




1 comment:

Reta said...

Finally able to catch up on my blog reading. You are amazing to be so caught up with blogging and scrappin your weeks. Your boys have really grown up and are all so handsome! Luv ya.