Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 10

- Getting ready to drive back to the airport in Spokane after an awesome weekend. -Oreo clelbrates their 100th anniversary with Birthday Cake flavored filling. Not sure I’m a fan. -We listed our house with a realtor. Hopefully things start moving. - I got to go on Carson’s fieldtrip to the Utah Symphony. - Jaxon has decided he likes bagels and cream cheese. (he did not want his picture taken). - Easton Loves his Brothers! - Mason, I love HIM! - Jaxon is registered for 8th grade. - Mason and Zach, Best Buddies! Mason loves to play with Zach anytime he can.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Love you BFF!! It was a very awesome weekend. I can't wait 'till the next one :)

Shella's Ramblings said...

I am so jealous you got to go spend time with the Pepiot's!! Lucky girl!! I am loving the weekly updates...I cant believe how grown up the boys are