Sunday, September 30, 2012

week 39

- Carson had another Awesome Cross Country Meet. He is consistently beating his previous time with a time a of 15.39. After the race the Easton ran up to Carson and got right in his face and said “Good Job Cars!”. - Easton is so funny! I asked him to pick up his toys and he replied “I’m Busy Mom.” while laying in the chair. -We went on a “Fall Colors” drive. We drove up the Mirror Lake Highway. Stopped for a little hike, before it started raining.It was a fun time! -Mason had his 4th grade Mtn Man Rendevous. -After baseball Bentley Fuller came and played with the boys. I took them to GetAir Trampoline Park. They had a blast! Easton was full of personallity. At first I was not going to take him but he informed me he didn’t have any so he needed to “Get some Air”. Then he found this block in the foam pit and said it was his best friend “boxy”.

No comments: