Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Doughnut Falls

Today we had our Cousin Fun Day! We hiked Doughnut Falls up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It Was BEAUTIFUL!
The Boys had fun. No complaining. WOW!
They love to spend time with their cousins and Grandma. They look forward to our weekly outing.

Jaxon

Easton

Carson

Mason


How I got so lucky to be their Mom, I will never know. They are the BEST!

We were all excited when we got back to the car and this Moose came down right by our car. He pretty much posed for a few pictures then moved on. An added bonus to a perfect day!

3 comments:

Reta said...

great pictures...lots of fun postings today.. I want to see a moose!

Shannon said...

Looks like fun, Nat!! I am glad that you all had a good time and didn't see the moose until you were AT the car..they are mean!

Michelle said...

What a cute picture of you and your boys! I wonder that sometimes too, how did I get so lucky to be the Mom of my little guys! Little boys are so much fun! Looks like you guys are having a fun filled summer :)!