Monday, July 19, 2010

Ivan and Gladys Jones, Their Legacy Goes On!

Ivan and Gladys Jones, My Grandparents. I grew up next door to them. They played a daily part in my childhood. This past weekend we had a family reunion honoring them. It was so fun to reaccqaint with cousins I hadn't seen in years. For as long as I can remember we would have our annual camping trip to the Nephi KOA, oh the memories. We haven't had a reunion in years, I think a new tradition has begun!


I believe if I am counting correctly there is about 30 cousins. These are the ones able to attend. Some traveled as far as San Diego, Colorado, and Arizona.

Grandma and Grandpa Jones had 5 kids. My Dad, Blaine and Arlene have all passed away. Aunt Sue and Uncle Roger are currently serving a mission for our church in Kirtland, OH. Pictured above Uncle Cal (Married to Aunt Arlene), Aunt Emalie ( Married to Uncle Blaine), Aunt Shirla (her husband Uncle Jerry has also passed away), My Mom.

These are all of the Great and Great -Great Grandchildren that were there.
I think Grandma and Grandpa Jones would be very proud!

2 comments:

Taunya said...

It shows that YOU come from great "Pioneer-Stock". It is exciting to watch you add the next chapter in a great legacy... carry on! -Taunya

Shannon said...

Fun pictures Nat! I had to giggle on the grandkid one though....those Knight boys are easy to spot!! Jax and his baseball gear....too funny.