Friday, June 22, 2012

Week Twenty-Four

-Summer Fun! Swimming Goggles, Slip-n-Slide, Snow Cones, Lagoon-A-Beach, Friends and catching snakes! -Carson got new hockey skates. -I was able to go to Mona, Ut. and see my cousin Janette and her cute girls Emalie and Makenna. We haven’t seen each other in over 10 years.-Another day at the ball park wasn’t enough Jaxon came home and hit balls with our neighbor Noah “Bootie”. He likes baseball about as much as Jaxon. -Mason is actually enjoying the ball park this year and comes prepared with a lot of activities. -Easton’s favorite song, “Take me out to the base-ball  game, Take me out to the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker JAX-ONS, I don’t care if I ever get back. It’s root,root,root for the Bandits. If they don’t win it’s a shame. For it’s 1-2-3 strikes your out at the old base-ball game!”

No comments: