Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Week Twenty-Two

-Our annual cemetery tour! We love visiting the graves of our loved ones and sharing our memories. -The Bandits won the Championship of the Memorial Day Tournament! -The Last Day of School! The boys all had a successful year. Jaxon got a 3.5 or higher every term. Carson recieved an award for scoring 95% or higher on the NWEA test in science. (nationwide end of level testing, his teacher told us he scored a 10th grade level) Mason improved in many areas. Easton can’t wait to start pre-school in the fall! - We started off our summer with a trip to Denver, Co. Went to the Pepsi Center where the Colorado Avalanche play. - Jaxon played in the “Super NIT” tournament with the Spanish Fork X-treme. The park they played at was great for everyone. It had a fun “Splash Pad” and playground.

2 comments:

Heidi A. said...

Are you kidding me!?! You were here in Denver and you didn't even call me! We would have come downtown to at least see you for 5 minutes. We are so starved for visitors and friends from home. We hope you enjoyed your visit to our hometown. I think Brock might have even been at the Rockies game at the same time as you! Sounds like you are all doing well and keeping as busy as ever! I love reading your blog so I can feel like I am keeping up on your family life.

Heidi A.

Steve and Janette said...

Hey Natalie! I am in UT and would love to see you! I am flying home on the 18th. My family is actually going to KOA M-W. YOu can call my cell if you have time for a quick visit. (570)484-1069 Or call my mom (435) 623-1818. It would be so fun to get together, but I also understand life is crazy! Take care! Janette