Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Life is great. Right? I am really trying to tell myself that, but as if Carson's diagnosis is not enough, we are still waiting for our appointment Thursday to get more details of what lies ahead. Easton is still fighting his ear infection and the Doctors want him healthy before we start any treatments Carson might need so they are doing tubes early Thursday Morning before we have to be to Primary Childrens Hospital. To top it all off, Call me mother of the year, yesterday Mason called me from school, as I was leaving the E.N.T. heading to the surgical center to pre-register Easton for his procedure, saying he didn't feel great so I reminded him that if he comes home from school the rules are, No friends, No T.V., We rest and can read, he quickly sounded better and assured me he was feeling better. I even received an E-mail from his teacher saying he was much better the rest of the day after talking to me. Well unfortunatly after dinner he started throwing up and still is doing so this morning. Really, I guess our extremely healthy winter has totally back fired. I just needed to vent to someone and so here you have it. I am really realizing it is not the good days that matter, it is the good minutes!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Breathe, Nat!

Julie said...

Trust me, a plate of brownies and a big Dr. Pepper will mke everything better (at least for a few minutes). Hang in there!

The Jedi Knight's said...

I am thinking more like a PAN of brownies!!!!!