Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week 7!

Things slowed down a little this week. What we have to go through to be thankful for a slow week! I kind of get in ruts where all I post are my project 365 pages but they pretty much sum up our lives. I have totally loved this project, I feel like come the end of the year and I am going to be totally caught up on my scrapbook for 2010. What a good feeling to be caught up on ANYTHING!
No changes with Carson. He is scheduled for his next scans March 24, so until we get those results back it is life as normal. Is there really a normal? You receive a diagnosis Carson received and as a Mom I now look at each and every ache and pain a little differently without being parnoid or letting him think we need to freak out about everything. Carson is doing great, no changes with him, he is still full of energy, can't find enough time for playing with friends, baseball and whatever else he can fit into the day. Jaxon is anxiously awaiting his first baseball tournament in Phoenix the first week of March and hoping to catch more than one MLB spring training game while we are there. I however am just looking forward to the SUN! Mason keeps us and everyone else on there toes, the things he comes up with I am not sure where he came from, but I wouldn't trade him for the world! Easton is turning into a little tornadoe, I can't turn my back for too long, babyproofing has gone to the next level he now reaches above his head into drawers, his jabbering melts my heart especially when he comes up to me and puts his hands up and says "mum", other favorite words are Jax (often used to refer to any boys ages 7-12), dad, hi, bye, Iz (Izer). My life is crazy but I love it!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Geez, you've been to the doctors with your boys way more than any Mom should have to. What cute pictures. Your boys are all so cute. That's awesome that you have a urinal. Hope things are going well with you and all your cute boys!

Reta said...

You are amazing....just keep going and taking everything in stride.