Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 Weeks One and Two!

I have had a few people tell me they can't read my journaling so I am going to try and just copy the journaling over under the scrapbook layouts. Hope this helps.


Easton’s first time in Sunbeams! I can’t believe my baby is in Primary! Cake Pops are a new family favorite treat. Happy 41st Birthday Jim! he was home with the flu all day. Jim and Jaxon went to the Jazz game. One morning Eastom informed me the stairs were just to hard! Thank Heavens for Mr Clean Erasers. Easton drew on the wall with a pen so after I explain we only draw on paper he exclaims “Oh, I Got It, We only Draw on Paper!” He is so funny. Tepanyaki for Jims Birthday Dinner! YUM!


I think this year I am going to focus on a week in review and not so much a picture everyday, So here goes! I love starting the year off with the Pepiot’s, but not so much the goodbyes! Carson made Mac n’ Cheese for lunch. Who said you need snow to have fun on a sled? Snow Finally! The boys love Air Soft Wars and can play for hours with their awesome neighborhood friends. Carson thought it was Hilarious I would actually push him around Sam’s Club on the cart with Easton! Jaxon started Basketball both rec. and Comp. on the same day.

2 comments:

Shella's Ramblings said...

Great picture of you and Shannon. The boys are so grown up...its crazy!!

Shannon said...

Awe....I miss you my friend!!! I love that you are putting the words under the picture...great idea and you're right...much easier to read!