Monday, January 30, 2012

week Four



The Gardner’s came over to watch the football game Giants vs. 49er’s. Giants are going to the Superbowl! Mason, Spencer and Jenna had fun playing games.-Mason got an award at school for working so hard on his handwriting. -Easton and I were going to run some errands, I was putting some stuff in the car when I heard Easton scream for me.I turn around and he is hanging from the garage door. He had grabbed onto the bottom and had rode all the way to the top til it stopped. Scared us both to death! The best part is the way he tells the story. “I float, float, float, way up high on the garage”. -Carson came home from school like this and told me him and his friends decided to be “Nerds” and that they had learned the electric slide and the Macarena then he started dancing for me. -Carson and Easton love making snow forts. -We had a repairman come work on the central vac. Easton was so excited he had a drill like the “worker guy”.-Jaxon fouled out in his basketball game.(pictured with Pat Zahn, Dom and Jared Fuller)

No comments: