Sunday, July 31, 2011

NY Day 6





So some people think I will forget the rest of our trip, so because of their inpatience.


Here is day 6.



What an adventure Jim got to drive in New York City! He did a mighty fine job.




We drove across the George Washington bridge to get out of Manhattan. That began our day of driving about 5 hours to Cooperstown and these are the only pictures I have of that day. So hang in there I really will post the rest of our trip. (even if my BFF has lost faith in me, just sayin.)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Your BFF has SO much faith in you! BUT....you really did TRY and blow us all off, right in the middle of this fabulous vacation...
With that said....Way to go Jim...way to navigate thru NY City! You are DA BOMB! Of course, if you can navigate your way through Troy, MT, then you can pretty much navigate anywhere!